Board of Examiners for Cinema Operators Examination
Board of Examiners constituted for the purpose of conducting Cinema Operators Examination
and issue of Competency Certificate.
The Board consists of three members including Chairman and Member Secretary as given below:
Issue of Competency Certificate and Cinema Operator Licence
- The Chief Electrical Inspector : Chairman
- The Additional Chief Electrical Inspector : Member Secretary
- The Head of Department of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram : Member
Those who have completed 18 years of age and have passed SSLC Examination can register their name as Apprentice for the Cinema Operator Examination. After completing one year apprenticeship the candidates can appear for a written examination, The successful candidates in the written examination can appear for a practical examination conducted by the above Board.
- Those who become successful in the practical examination are awarded with Competency Certificate and Cinema Operator Licence.
- The validity of Cinema Operator Licence is 3 years.
- It should be renewed before the expiry of the licence.
- The licence will be revalidated if submitted 3 years from the date of expiry.
- The licence will be renewed upto the age of 65 years.